Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh, Bestie! ♥

Okay, so maybe this is just a baby blog now ... I don't know. I'm really too busy to post as much as I used to, but it is a good way for my family/friends who can't be here to keep up with baby stuff. Bestie Holly [Christie ... we'll explain later] and her mom Janice [who I've dubbed my second mom!] threw me the prettiest, pinkest baby shower ever this past weekend, complete with all the trimmings of a well planned affair. I have definitely been embracing the pink with Winnie on the way, and Christie couldn't be more proud of that, I think.

There were bunnies everywhere! Christie decorated everything so perfectly, made cake push-pops, sammies, some amazing popcorn that I desperately need the recipe for, and lots of other goodies for us to enjoy. There was a bingo game and a "guess the number" game ... I totally won a jar full of M&Ms at my own shower. Success!

Also, I got so many lovely treasures! I will definitely be posting an [obnoxiously long] gift post soon because I've been taking pictures of all Winnie's gifts. We are so lucky to have such great and generous friends in our life! Thanks so much to everyone who came!

Here are some highlights ...






































She'll be here in a few weeks! I'm so excited! [despite the look on my face here] You all know how I am about pictures I'm not in control of. But I had to post a shot of me and the lovely hostesses. 

2 comments:

  1. You posted a picture! :)
    And I'm so glad that you loved it! I think everyone had a good time, and Winnie racked up! She'll be here before we know it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so amazed by everything. Christie did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete