Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Zombee San Gris-Gris ♥

This past weekend was one for the books! I am so proud to be a part of The Agora Borealis here in Shreveport. It is a beautiful art market filled with wonderful artwork and other items by local artists and craftspeople, like myself. On Sunday, I hosted one of my Candles & Cocktails parties here and got to meet lots of new Zombee fans. 

As usual, I wanted to have a new, themed cocktail for the occasion, so I went with sangria. It turned out so lovely, that I thought I'd post the recipe for you to enjoy! Here's what you'll need to create this delicious concoction I like to call Zombee San Gris-Gris.

2 red pears, diced
1 pkg raspberries
1 bottle Verdi Spumante
3 bottles of crisp white wine
1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice
thyme
edible flowers
[you can add a shot or two of gin for an extra boost!]

As with all the sangria recipes I've posted, just mix these ingredients to taste! They aren't exact. My one piece of advice, however, is to dice the pears and mix them with the raspberries and let them sit in the wine for an hour or two before your event. The fruit will soak up the alcohol and make for a nice burst of wine flavor! 




No comments:

Post a Comment