Monday, October 8, 2012

Nerdy Thirty ♥

Y'all know I love throwin' parties!! This one was too much fun ... bestie Ashlie is quite a nerd [like most of my good friends] so I thought a Nerdy Thirty would be super fun. Good thing I'm always right. [jk, calm down]

We scattered nerdy paraphenalia all around the venue including her high school band uniform [band geeks for life!], Captain America and Hermione showed up, we had a dress-up photo booth, we watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer on the big screen and the favors were ... Nerds, of course! It was such a blast and Ashlie could not have been happier. These are requirements for any party I throw, so I have to say I'm pretty pleased myself. Here are a few outtakes, enjoy!


























1 comment:

  1. That party looks amazing, Kate! I'm envious - that is an excellent way to ring in 30! Ashley's dress is lovely, btw. I think I need that dress too!

    ReplyDelete