Thursday, October 7, 2010

Maui Wowie!

Here are a few shots of our trip to Hawaii so far ...



Scary!!! Ahhh!!!



This sandwich was amazing! Chicken and pesto from Boston Market. We watched Toy Story 3, it was too cute. Great plane ride.



View from the lanai! (balcony) So great. To the left, ocean. To the right, mountains!



I decided to make salmon bagels with bacon and eggs this morning.



Such a perfect morning! Brandon brought me a little pumpkin to remind me that Halloween is so close!! He is too sweet.

We are going to get snorkels and then get in the big blue Pacific! I am so ready! I'm sure I will post more mobile shots soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. this chick is insanely jealous. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your plane ride went well! I saw Russell's FB post about the wedding being beautiful, I hope the rest of your trip is the same!

    ReplyDelete