Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You're Invited!!

This year will mark our fifth annual Halloween Party!! I can't believe it!! I usually go pretty crazy for Halloween every year, but I'm pretty sure that I totally lost it this time ...

This year's event will be at the Randle T. Moore house on the corner of Kings and Fairfield. There will be live music, courtesy of Dick, Larry & Mick and a book signing by local authors of Historic Haunts of Shreveport.

I usually just make a fun flier, but this year, I decided to do some invitations. I did them myself, naturally. I think that I'm too crazy to let anyone else do it. I really had some different ideas going, but once I visualized it, I went to Michaels, got the stuff and finished them in one afternoon! I decided to hand address each of them and burn the edges of the address label for a fun, spooky look.  Enjoy! And tell your friends! We should have a pretty good turn out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment