Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome, 2012! ♥



We had a lot of fun with our sparklers on NYE, as you can tell. The best part is how many chins I have in the background. I was so terrified I was going to burn myself up because B got those 3ft long sparklers! Haha. Anyway, I could not be more excited about the new year!! I have a few big plans and lots of mini plans that I hope to be able to bring to fruition over the next 12 months. Firstly, in our attempt to become more healthy, Brandon and I have joined a gym!! I've been a member of Anytime Fitness for years, but I have really been missing a pool to work out in, so I went shopping for a new gym and hit the jackpot. Willis Knighton Wellness Center has everything! Circuit training machines, free weights, tons of cardio machines, lap pool, steam room, whirlpool, etc. Plus, there are a dozen different classes that are available free to members as well as help from the trainers that work there. I looked into a personal trainer last year, but they wanted $50 per session and recommended 3 sessions per week ... cray!! So, needless to say, I'm pretty excited about my new workout space as well as the idea of us doing this together to improve and prolong our life together. Whoo!

School starts next week, too. I love taking classes, so I'm looking forward to this semester. I only have a couple of semesters left, so I'm pretty excited about having a degree after 10 years of on-again-off-again schooling. Jesus H. I'll try and keep HH followers updated as to how this year is going! Until then, here is some inspiration to get us [me] going ... 295 more days until Halloween!!








No comments:

Post a Comment