Monday, January 2, 2012

Pipe Dreams

Today's post is about bullshit. We all have bullshit, but if you don't reconcile it at some point it becomes who you are. There are a million reasons to stagnate, avoid change or quit, but the pay off for ignoring those reasons and fighting through them is infinitely more gratifying. I believe that getting out of your comfort zone forces growth, whether it be emotional or physical. I don't always follow this wonderful advice, but I look forward to aligning my thoughts with my actions in the New Year. The truth is, you can't change who you are, but you can shift your focus and energies in another direction to facilitate you own evolution. If you don't, you run the risk of slowly devolving until you're so caught up and overwhelmed by that bullshit that you sink down and it all dries up and you're left behind as someone who made the choice of incapacitating their own growth. Watch out, now ... 



















No comments:

Post a Comment