Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sparkle Motion ♥

... never doubt my commitment to Sparkle Motion!! Picked these up last week. I've been looking for more sparkly goodness to add to my shoe horde, but I never dreamed it would be this easy and inexpensive. Don't these remind you of last season's Miu Miu sparkle collection!? Ah! Dream shoes, really. They're Steve Madden and I go them for twenty-two American Earth dollars. Do you hear me!? $22!! And for more of a surprise ... I got them at DSW!! I'm not sure if I've expressed my dislike for DSW before, but let me just say that I am almost never impressed when I go in that store, so this was definitely a shocker. Usually they have super boring shoes for a small percentage off ... you know, reasonable shoes for people who need them. Not bananas crazy awesome shoes for people who crave them. There is a big difference. Thank shoeJesus I took a chance on the ol' Warehouse that day!




Magical ♥

BONUS: Here is the way Sparkle Motion was supposed to go ... with one of my favorite Pet Shop Boys songs!! But, it was cheaper to use Duran Duran's Notorious, so that is what made the final cut. 


                                          Way better with West End Girls, don't you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment