Friday, February 17, 2012

Tee-Hee ♥

It's Friday!! I have to pat myself on the back for a great week. I'd like to do that with some cute pictures that make me "tee-hee" with happiness. [below] I amp'ed up my workouts to every day, which has really worked me over, but I couldn't be happier, really. I truly enjoyed Valentine's Day this year Although it was a Tuesday that involved work and class for both Brandon and myself until 9pm, we ended the evening with a great dinner and a surprise gift exchange. I thought it was wonderful that we surprised each other at the end of the day. ♥

I'd like to welcome my new followers!! Thanks so much for your interest in Hesson Haus. I am a little all over the place, but I consider this a "lifestyle" blog, mostly consisting of shoes, food & random internet pictures. [Although I take all my own photos for the other posts!] Honestly, it's my favorite kind of blog. Why limit yourself? Here, you can have it all ... 










No comments:

Post a Comment