Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kiddiot ♥

While I hope that no one has suffered any property damage from yesterday's storms, I would like to say that I am grateful for the lovely weather we had. I finally got a chance to cool our house off. A lot of people are overheating their air conditioning units by setting them at 70 when it is 110 outside. The best that you can hope for is a 20 degree variance between indoor and outdoor temperature, so when you set it down really low, you run the risk of losing it altogether! I always think about what I would do if the power went out during this kind of heat. I usually go straight to suicidal thoughts, but then I think ... I'll just sell my dog and get a hotel until it's fixed. That sounds rational, right? Monster, for one ... loves the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment