Thursday, December 29, 2011

Get at ME!!

"I feel like I'm in a ska band right now ... like I'm in REEL BIG FISH."

I want to get more followers!! I mean, I love all 97 of you, but I'm pretty sure you just signed up to win a contest, so I am under no dilusion that you visit every week waiting for the next picture post or rant about shitty photographers.  But, seriously ... I recently joined Instagram and I am in love with all the fashion IGers. Such a great community! It has inspired me to keep blogging and I want 2012 to be a great year for Hesson Haus. I hate Facebook, I'm not that great at Twitter [althought IG is helping with that] and I don't think that blogs create the close sharing environment that I'm looking for as a blogger, so ... what to do?

I tried joining a site that helps you get followers, but you had to tweet eleventy billion things from people you don't know and I only got a few extra followers. I didn't really understand it which could be the problem, but I don't think it should be that hard ... I think I'll try following more Blogs, maybe getting in a blogring, etc.

I'm not looking for comments, really. I get e-mails from people rather than comments. And I'm bad about commenting back, I really just want to expand and reach more people in hopes that it will build my blog and spread the word about Zombee Candle in the process.

I'm talking too much ... here's my new watch. Great 'dup' for the Michael Kors Boyfriend watch. Got it at Charming Charlie! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment