Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Feeling Much Better Now


Whoo! So, as far as I can tell, I'm doing much better. I haven't really had time to process all the crap that has happened to us over the last couple of months, but I know for a fact that I'm feeling better because I don't have that aching feeling of "oh no, what kind of shit-luck nightmare is going to strike us down today?" 

I'm shutting down the ZC Etsy store for a couple of weeks. I have a wedding coming up and some large custom orders that I need to concentrate on, so I'll be a little busy with those and I don't want to have people ordering online on top of that! I feel like 2012 might be the year that ZC expands into employees. It is getting difficult to do all by myself. I missed out on a lot of $ because of sickness this season, putting me in my current predicament, so I'm thinking that does not need to happen again!

My parents moved away to Alabama, so I'm probably going to do nothing for Christmas unless I miraculously come up with money for a 9 hour trip [both ways] and Brandon, also miraculously, can get time off. Doubtful. So, I'm thinking I'll probably be the only kid that doesn't make the trip and I'll be marked the least favorite ... again. I was the least favorite for like 10 years, so I'm okay with that, I guess. I really miss them already and I plan to visit soon, but just not ... two-weeks-from-now soon. I'm thinking about mailing them a webcam and teaching them how to Skype. Cute!

Headed to Christie's to make lunch and squeeze on baby Julian for the afternoon. I'll post some pictures of him soon ... too handsome! And that is coming from a non-baby person. Hah. 
























P.S. Ten points if you can name the movie from my title ... ♥


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISCHA! If we're on the same page...

    And even though I never log on to comment, I do keep up with your blog! :)

    - Christie

    ReplyDelete