Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sad Sack

Still on the mend, physically. One more week of school for this semester. I'm looking forward to a break. I've got some stuff to write and edit, some wine to drink, some bubble baths to take and a lot of stuff to catch up on. In case you haven't been able to tell from my blogs ... we are really ready for 2012 at the Hesson Haus. We haven't had the best luck over the last few months, so we're looking forward to kissing 2011 goodbye. I can definitely say that I wouldn't have been able to get through the bullshit without Brandon. He is the absolute best and I am so lucky to have him. He lets me be a sad sack when it is necessary, like now, without letting me get too down in the dumps. It is kind of hard to be full-on depressed when he is around; I'm very thankful for him these days. Despite the "when it rains it pours" poster couple we have been over the last few months, we have a lot to look forward to ... like our annual beach trip, which we're currently booking. Onward and upward! I also might defiantly dye my hair a something crazy as a big eff you to 2011; it's fun to be a girl sometimes, no?








No comments:

Post a Comment