Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christie ♥'s Marilyn

Last night was the big night! Christie's lingerie shower went off without a hitch. We rented out a screening room at the Robinson Film Center and set up the party so we could have cocktails, watch a Marilyn Monroe movie and then Christie could open her presents. It really was cute and I think everyone had fun!

Here are a few highlights ...

The invitations.

Miss Monroe on the big screen!

Bestie Christie looking like the cutest cute ever.

Bridesmaids Amber & Cori chattin' it up.

She got some fun stuff! [well, Jonathan did ...]

That was some seriously sweet punch. [I stuck to Guinness, naturally.]


Delicious red velvet cake. [Good thinking, Sarah!]


Party favors! Who doesn't love candy? I had fun stuffing these the night before.
 I have to admit to eating a lot of candy in the process. 

I'm pretty mad at myself for not getting pictures of the [delicious] food. Thanks to the RFC for providing us with everything we needed for a great [and very pink] party. Everyone had a good time and Christie got to load up on goodies for the honeymoon! I cannot believe her wedding is just around the corner! Time to starve myself to get in that pink dress like any good matron of honor....

1 comment: