Friday, September 10, 2010

Yes, please.


I am beyond in love with this dress. It is one of those things that makes me think "no one would wear this ... except me ... every damn day if I could." I'm hoping it is t-shirt material. It is definitely sheer and it looks like the most comfortable version of a [notoriously uncomfortable] mermaid cut dress ever conceived. I am also hoping that it isn't a mock-neck. I have an aversion to said neck cut. Almost as strong as my aversion to paisley, but I could deal with it in this case. I love every bit! All the way down to the 90's fabric-down-past-the-thumb-bone-so-you-look-like-you-have-sloth-hands sleeve. So very Jennifer Love Hewitt in Party of Five. [LOVE!]

I've been trying to hold myself back from wearing turtlenecks, but its September for crying out loud ... it's time!! I have always said, "I dress for the season, not the weather. If it is time to wear pants and close-toed shoes, that's just what I'm going to do." I sweat like a 300lb man either way, so why not?!

As soon as I get my camera back, I'm going to do a shoe post. I have long been wanting to show off my collection, but never have the time. I still don't have the time, but I don't think I can wait any longer. 

Off to watch Bell, Book & Candle and make some ... candles. Hah.

♥Queenie

P.S. I think that "what do you want from PieWorks?" might be the best words a husband can say to his wife when she gets home short of "here is some money, go buy shoes." He coupled it with ... "I can get some wine while I'm out, too." Good lord, I love him.

P.P.S. That is Gavin Rossdale's love child! I totally forgot about her. Oddly enough, I can definitely see my girl Gwen wearing that dress. ooooOOOOoooo

Holla Back, Girls.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That is so very you. In fact, if I ever saw anyone else wearing that dress, I would tell to them to go ahead and give it to my girl, Kate, because they don't belong in it.

    I got your text last night but since I am at my maximum text limit and replying involves deleting texts from my outbox and yadda yadda yadda. Anyways, I am glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. No one should wear this but meeeeeeee! Haha.

    I'm really excited about the costume. Hope everything works out, price wise. I just need to find some really obnoxious red sequined fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait for the shoe post! And... do you have any suggestions for halloween costumes?!?! i know you do. tell me tell me tell me! :)

    ReplyDelete