Friday, March 25, 2011

This Weekend Is Going To Suck ...

So, the 20 minute oral presentation was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I made a 110%!  I think I was more nervous than I should have been. The actual "defense" isn't until the last few weeks of class, so I have some time to freak out over that, which is just great.

Speaking of freaking out ... I have to write my entire paper this weekend!! I forgot about that whole [stupid] rough draft thing. I honestly do much better if I'm allowed to wait until the last minute, but doing a rough draft, having a peer review session, etc. just makes me doubt my final product. That seems backwards, I know. The incessant editing should  make me more comfortable with the final product, but it doesn't. So, I'm going to sit in front of the computer all weekend talking to myself, reading books and writing about George Whitefield and Jonathan Edwards. I will surely clean out the wine rack for this occasion!

This is my new stamp from Cookie. I plan on stamping Professor Ex [libris] on everything. 
Together, he and I will conquer this paper! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Just think tequila thoughts!

    And, I love the stamp name. Much brainier than Reed Bookman!

    ReplyDelete