Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shoe post, sort of ...






New babies!! Got these bad boys since my Shox are pretty much ... blown [?] haha. I really like Nike, I have a narrow heel and a high arch, so these usually fit me really well. I'm saving up for some personalized Halloween Shox, but I thought I'd upgrade in the meantime so my feet would stop hurting halfway through a workout. They came with white laces, but since they are all LiveSTRONG-ish and yellow, I thought I'd turn them  into LSU shoes with the purple laces. Fun! They were on mega sale, so I'm pretty happy with the choice. I really wanted the orange Lunar Glides, but they are for men and I couldn't find them small enough. Ugh. Off to run now! And by run, I mean get on the elliptical and watch BONES reruns ...

No comments:

Post a Comment