Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Working Brunch

I definitely consider this a working brunch. My business isn't fashion, per se. But, I definitely see creativity as a constant flow and anything that encourages growth is a good thing. And this is how I justify 15 fashion magazine subscriptions and a weekly sit-down to study them.

making good use of my owly pitcher. 



not usually a Kors fan, but this ad is by far my favorite for Fall.



on to September ....



officially creeped out ...



a mini bouquet I made while sipping sangria with Kim last night. 
I love girl night. I feel quite refreshed!

2 comments:

  1. And, I get your magazine leftovers which I have done NOTHING to justify!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your cats are sweetheart baby angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cats are the devil. :)

    ReplyDelete