Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Spread

Here is all the other stuff I cooked. I had a blast and I think everyone liked everything. Mostly, the cheese soup! Sorry the pictures are so dark. I'm living in a world of darkness. Seriously, our house is like a cave. An awesome, great smelling cave full of books, shoes and video games.



Pasta salad with alligator sausage! Made my own dressing. Yum.

Cheddar Ale soup dressed with peppered bacon, sour cream and home made croutons. I tried Williams-Sonoma's recipe for this about a year ago ... no good. So, I just kind of winged it this ear and ended up high-fiving myself all night. I'll post the recipe later, but just know that it involves 2 lbs of cheddar, a cup of pale ale and heavy whipping cream. Dear God.



Sausage balls!
Piggies.


My mashed potatoes are made with red potatoes, a 1/2 block of cream cheese and heavy whipping cream ... not healthy. at. all.

4 comments:

  1. I am positively amazed by all your cooking. It looks absolutely delicious! Especially that soup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love to cook. LOVE. And the soup is definitely my favorite part of Thanksgiving this year. I can't wait to make it again, and I will post the recipe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: the soup is GREAT leftover. haha.

    ReplyDelete