Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feed My Frankenstein

I mean, be my Valentine ... I woke up to the most horrifying thing on Valentine's day ...

... idiot Monster! Followed by the most precious thing ...


... brefass [complete with skull cup full of OJ] with roses and love letters from all my Valentines! Brandon actually had each animal [Peter, Monster & Rupert] dip their paw in purple paint to sign each love letter. I was laughing and "aww"ing simultaneously. This is one of the many examples of why Brandon will make a great father someday. He is insanely romantic, but also hilarious ... a great combination! And yes, he wrote a letter and signed it in a purple hand print, too. And no mess! He wins.

And for the 4th year in a row, I was sick on Valentine's Day ... so we didn't go out. We ended up ordering a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John's for dinner and watching Netflix while I slipped into a NyQuil coma. Precious, I know.

1 comment: