Monday, February 14, 2011

This Week in "What the hell?"

I've gathered a few pictures over the last week with my phone. These are usually pictures I would upload to Facebook with a caption that says something like "I hate everyone," but I don't do the big FB anymore, so I thought I'd share with y'all!

Weird how there is no  "Calculate your own level of douche" app available. I know of at least 4 guys I've met that probably have this app. My anger towards people like that has really just turned to pity for them and those around them.

This place has more "Hello Kitty" cars per capita than any other city.

Classic.

?!?!!?!? Hahahhaa. This is a real magazine that I found in WalGreens.

1 comment:

  1. The pink car made my face scrunch up in distaste.

    I might be one of the few girls on the planet who just isn't into the color pink.

    ReplyDelete